The HD type oscillating screening sieves are normally used for the screening of wood sawdust and chips.
• Unusual or special conveyors are not required.
• The hydrostatic suspensions are more durable, efficient and cheaper than traditional systems with elastic parts.
• Very low maintenance costs.
• Minimum installed power loading.
• Light foundations required.
• Very high screening performance thanks to the high rotation speed.
• Simple and rapid replacement of sieves.
• Completely innovative, light and modular construction.
• System of hydraulic suspension and low friction coefficient for the screen housing support.
• Upper and lower balancers with rotating counterweight that provides the structure only with a rotating motion and eliminates any “pitching” problems.
• Controlled and adjustable rotary movement of the screen housing.
• The machine can have one or two screening stages, each containing up to 4 sieve lines.
• From 2 to 5 fractions of sieved material are obtainable.
• The sieves are made from stainless steel.
• Flexible charging and discharging hoses on the storage hoppers for connection to the related conveyors outside the sieve.
• In the sieve holder there are no fire and explosion ignition sources.
• Self-cleaning screening system.
• Fire-prevention system.
• Explosion prevention system.
download: PMI Vaglio 2017 (742.93KB)